Probablemente sea una de las exposiciones mas conseguidas de los últimos tiempos. Desde el 30 de abril y hasta el 9 de agosto se puede ver en el Martin-Gropius-Bau de Berlin una amplia retrospectiva a la destacada pintora mexicana. Surrealista e impactante donde las haya.
Aparte de las pinturas ya famosas se exhibirán obras mucho menos conocidas que ya se creían perdidas. Entre las más destacadas figuran alrededor de 90 dibujos en parte inéditos y los últimos trabajos que realizó la artista en el año 1954.
La segunda foto no se ve
ResponderEliminarYo si puedo verla! voy a ver que pasa
ResponderEliminarSus obras me gustan pero no me gustan.. tengo algo raro con esta mujer :p
ResponderEliminarLA
La Verdad Me Encanta Frida Kahlo, Exelente Artista , Exelente Mujer!
ResponderEliminarmi pito se lo meten por el culo pinche frida kalo esta bien culera y tu tambien pinche vieja estupida me encanta es muy buena artista
ResponderEliminarme encanta encuentro que frida retrata su dolor tal cual lo siente y de verdad lo transmite.
ResponderEliminarI have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind
ResponderEliminarof area . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website.
Studying this info So i am glad to show that I have an incredibly just right
uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot
without a doubt will make certain to do not disregard this web site and give it a glance
on a continuing basis.
Also visit my homepage :: survey opportunities
A motivating discussion is worth comment. I do think that
ResponderEliminaryou ought to publish more on this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but
typically folks don't speak about such topics. To the next! Cheers!!
my web blog Third World USA developing sustainable systems for the least advantaged :.
Greetings I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found
ResponderEliminaryou by error, while I was searching on Aol for something else, Regardless I am
here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round thrilling
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
Here is my web site: reference
Simρly want to say your article is as аstonishіng.
ResponderEliminarThe clearness foг your post is just excеllent and that
і could think you are а profesѕіonal on this
subјeсt. Well togethеr with your ρеrmission аllow me to grаsp
your RSS feed to kеep updated with drawing close ροst.
Thanks a mіllion and plеaѕe κeep up the rewarding work.
Takе a look at my web page; http://claimfreemicrosoftpoints.webs.com
I am not sure the place you're getting your information, but great topic. I must spend a while learning more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.
ResponderEliminarmy web-site :: online business opportunities